9.23.2009

The wise men

Listeners of the podcast I produce called of Dice and Men may notice in a couple weeks that I haven't posted a new recording of the guys and I flimflamming about pen and paper games. I've had a falling out with my gaming group making it impossible, at this time, to determine whether or not the recordings will continue in the future. So for this month at least, there will be no post and in the future those on the broadcast or the format itself may be changed. These things happen and unfortunately even when the evidence was staring me in the face I refused to prepare a contingency for the inevitable, which amounts to bad planning on my part. I wish I could promise that Of Dice and Men will come back and be better than ever, but in my heart I feel that I could never find such a great bunch of guys to work with again. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment